Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MarcDuino part 1

My first MarcDuino board and components arrived yesterday. I actually got to "build" something and the master board is assembled! Still need to order the slave board at some point, it's pretty inexpensive ( cheap just sounds like poor quality which I do not wish to imply ) too, only about $13.50 plus shipping.



Parts
Assembled

Wow some of those look a lot worse here than in person

Not all the soldier joins are great, a little blobby at first but they got a lot better toward the end. If you can't tell the IC in the middle and LEDs were the last things done.  I am quite happy with my soldering  seeing as I haven't soldered anything in over 2 years.  Now only if I had remembered to order the PocketAVR I could install the code and run a system test.

No comments:

Post a Comment