Monday, June 17, 2013

RLD assembled

So the PCBs and LEDs arrived Saturday, just in time for Father's day. 

I only got one LED backwards in the RLD (I don't have anythign else finished yet), pulled out and think I fried it in the process.  I have to replace that one.  Those are a PAIN to take out. 

I have the RLD assembled but it doesn't look right.   The 1/3 of the LEDs on the Right (next to the Mini) are real bright, but the rest of the LEDs are dim.  They all light up and flash, flipping the LEDs makes them go super bright so I know they are put in correctly.  Switching around the IC's doesn't change which LEDs are bright/dim.  I've tried 5 ICs and in any combination its the same.  The right 1/3 is bright, the rest are dim.   Trying to figure out what is wrong with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment