Wednesday, August 21, 2013

HPs and radar eye

Ordered a set of 3 HPs as well as a resin radar eye from WORR.  They should ship out this weekend. The HP lenses the George was gracious to donate to my droid should complete the HPs nicely.  I just need to see about picking up some locking rings to hold the lenses in place.  

Of course that means I'm gonna need to decide on a paint and method.  I think I'd like to include the Rub-n-Buff I've read about on the forums.  Have to see where to get some but it's gonna be a while before I need it since that's the last step after any weathering I decide to do.

Should pick up some PSI diffusers on Thursday from Mike.  I think this completes the external parts for my dome so I can hopefully start painting and assembling soon.  I'll check with the guys and see if I am missing anything.  I do need servos for all the pie panels but I plan to add those later.

No comments:

Post a Comment