Monday, August 12, 2013

Wow, its been a while since my last update.  Lets see, whats happened since.

1.  Maker's Faire was fun and I got to meet more of the local KS builders.

2. I've done some work on my dome and also made my first mistake.  Pics and details to come soon.

3.  Local Builders had a build day over at George's place.  That was fantastic.  Learned a lot about what I got ahead of me and some things to watch out for.  I think Brandon was the one who pointed out that I made a mistake on my dome inner skin.  (see updated item 2)

4.  I've ordered some hinges from China that I think are going to be great for the dome Pie panels.   they are plastic and come with ready made attachment points for servo linkages.  They are pretty in-expensive too but the shipping wait is annoying so I ordered 3 sets to make sure I have enough and some spares.  Once those arrive I'll post some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment